How to Grow Your Business With Conversation
Improve the quality of your leads by simply listening to customers.
Conversation? Listening to customers? Your scepticism senses must be tingling. Think of the last time you made a customer service call — how long did it take to get a hold of someone?
Or, when you needed to speak to someone outside of business hours ASAP and all you had was some admin email, which took at least 24 – 48 hours for a response?
It’s frustrating isn’t it? It’s almost as if you expect someone to respond to you at any given time. Well, you’re not the only one.
To catch you up to speed, here’s a quick summary of the current situation.
A shift in customer behaviour has affected lead quality.
In light of the pandemic COVID-19 and emerging technologies, businesses are struggling to keep up with customer demands. Your customers want to be understood, they seek a seamless experience across multiple channels, and they want to know you have their best interests inmind.
Failing to satisfy customer expectations results in poor quality leads and loss of revenue.
Here’s what your customers now expect from you:
- They want you to understand their needs.73% of customers expect companies to understand their needs and expectations.
- They expect to have multiple options when contacting you. 85% of customers expect conversations with reps to move seamlessly and in real-time between channels.
- They prefer saving time over money. 67% of customers say they’ll pay more for a great experience.
- They crave a personalised experience. 84% of customers say being treated like a person and not a number is very important to winning their business.
- They want you to give them consistent answers. More than 75% of people say that getting inconsistent answers from customer support is a major frustration.
But how does investing in customer experience bring in more sales?
3 Reasons Why Businesses Invest in Customer Experience
Why Listening to Your Customers Is the Key to Growing Revenue
Think about your own experiences for a second. Let’s say you had a problem with a product or service. When you needed to speak to someone this happens:
- No way of getting in direct contact with a representative
- Took too long to get a response
- Had to repeat yourself every time you got through to someone
- No clear resolution provided
It’s safe to say you’re never doing business with that company again, and you’ll probably tell friends and family not to do so either.
That’s the power of customer experience. It’s just one reasons why of business leaders listed customer experience as a top strategic priority, among others, with 75% using customer experience to get a competitive edge.
Businesses Are Using Customer Experience Technology to Generate Better Quality Leads and Sales
You could say Chatbots and Artificial Intelligence are kind of a big deal right now. The common misconception is that chatbots are only good for customer service sectors. That statement couldn’t be any more wrong.
The adoption of chatbot technology has taken a huge leap in 2021, with chatbots now most commonly used for sales.
Benefits of Chatbots for a Business
Chatbots help optimise your sales process, automatically qualify leads and grow your revenue effortlessly. They allow you to connect with your customers across all channels, providing support, qualifying and collecting leads around the clock, while you rest easy.
- Increases customer engagement
- Creates customer experiences that sell
- Automates repetitive tasks
- Boosts sales team’s effectiveness
- Improves lead quality
- Available 24/7 and scalable
Now take a look at your business and ask yourself – Are you doing everything you can to meet customer demands?
Grow Your Sales Through Conversation
Chatbots have come a long way. They are now more data-driven than ever, highly scalable, and enable a richer customer experience. Chat technology lets you engage more website visitors, helps you convert more leads into sales, and relieves your sales staff from repetitive tasks
that don’t bring in revenue.
If you’re interested in seeing how Chat Agency can help your business increase the number and quality of leads coming through, I am more than happy to show you first hand. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call
+61 8 6333 0356 to learn more about how Chat Agency can help you create customer experiences that sell.